amillionlittlepieces

UK technology trains of thought...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

London Underground Travel News

I was just pondering my personalised google home page. I have decided the thing I want most is London Underground realtime travel news.

This would be a no-brainer if TfL provided an RSS feed of the routes I travel on. They already know my regular routes because I have SMS alerts set up for early morning problems. Even better would be the update board from here. Equivalent to the board they have in the stations. I wonder if this could be done through one of these portlet contraptions I've been hearing a lot about in Application Management / Governance applications.

Does anyone know of any useful, free, public domain portlets, or portlet containers?

technorati tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Pip said...

Portlet containers are mostly young and immature, we've previously done some reviews of them at work.

The Apache Pluto project just hit 1.0 and is meant to be quite good.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Property in France