amillionlittlepieces

UK technology trains of thought...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Google Homepage API

As I mentioned previously I am keen to get the latest tube information on my google personalised homepage.


Google has just launched an API to let you add your own widgets to your page, which looks more than capable of supporting this. It looks astoundingly simple, but I had a bit of a play and development environment makes it very hard to debug... so I gave up at the first hurdle. Once I get it working I should be able to publish the module here...watch this space.

technorati tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Pip said...

both your links here point to the same place. I think maybe the second link should be to http://www.google.com/apis/homepage/

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger amillionlittlepieces said...

Fixed - Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Property in France